June 26, 2007

Irons (in the fire)

I made a list yesterday of all the semi-completed projects that I have somewhere (in my office, at home by the computer, on-line, in my head). I have a lot of irons in the fire, I think. Speaking of that, I finished stuffing the wedding invitations yesterday. There's one project out of the way. That's not to say that there aren't three more waiting to take it's place. Thankfully, it looks like Dr. Earley's mixed methods class is going to be very helpful and informative toward writing my dissertation proposal. The rest of my irons are not nearly so bulky or important as that big one. Well, maybe finding a job, but really those are going to go hand-in-hand for me this year (I hope). I have to say I'm a little nervous about the job hunt. It feels like something that as a young (soon to be) married man, wanting to provide and make good on the promise that I have valued skills and talents in this field, that finding a job is intimately tied to my own sense of self-worth and confidence. So, time to stop blogging and get my ass on monster and crtnet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home