June 11, 2007

The Week Ahead

These summer sessions fly right by, don't they? This is my final week of SPSS; next week is my final week of Free Speech. This means I still have to finish my SPSS final project this week and my 10-page paper by next Thursday. (We take the good with the bad, methinks.)

I'm traveling to Columbus this Friday (a long drive that I hope will be well worth it). I'm meeting with Roxanne Swogger of the Ohio Office of Victim's Services and hopefully getting a peek at their operation there. I hope that will turn out to be the venue for my dissertation research. (I'll certainly be keeping my fingers crossed on the way there and, hopefully, elated on the way home.)

Other things keep on keepin' on. I will hopefully be talking with Dr. Burke this week about my assistantship, Gina and I got a lot of wedding things done this weekend (met with the DJ, looked at wedding bands (for fingers, not for the ears), and I asked Kyle to be my best man. Now, if I can only figure out what to get the guy...

-M.D.S.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deblin said...

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW.......
Xanne!"

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home