June 04, 2007

Two Months

From today, I will be married in two months. Gulp. We have a lot of things to do between now and then. I have a lot of things to do between now and then.

And now for something completely different: I have successfully defended my preliminary exams (yea). I am now officially (drum roll please): a guy who has passed his preliminary exam defense (yea). Now all I have to do is one final paper: the dissertation. Piece of cake, I hear. Oh, and finish my final three classes, and write my proposal, defend that, secure a context for my research, conduct my research, analyze the data, evaluate the results, and complete the dissertation, defend that, find a job...oh, and we're picking out our wedding invitations tonight. It seems I'm always one with a full plate. Thankfully, it's always filled with things I love.

M.D.S. Away!

2 Comments:

Blogger Whitney said...

you were a glimpse of grace for me today. thanks for the pep rally! looking foward to august...

2:16 PM  
Blogger EMarie said...

Good luck! I planned my wedding while 900 miles away and writing my Master's Thesis. Blah!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home