June 19, 2007

200-level course

I received work this week that, starting in the fall, I am teaching my first 200-level course. (ooohhh...ahhhh). It's called, 'presentational speaking in organizations'. I'm really looking forward to preparing for a new, challenging class. It should mean new assignments, activities, materials, and mostly non-Freshmen students.

I finish up my Free Speech class this week, and am sitting pretty as far as work goes for that class. I've finished both my final assignments for that class and am looking forward to moving on to mixed methods (which should be a fine primer for writing up my dissertation proposal).

Oh, yes, and I installed the air conditioner yesterday. Sleeping was soooooo sweeeet last night. Now I'm off to attempt to organize my syllabus for my IPC 205 course. Yippy!

-M.D.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home