May 15, 2007

Blogging in the saddle again

Three months...Three Months! I know, I know it's been too long for gentle readers like you to go without an update...if there are even any of you left out there.

Summer sessions have started. I'm taking three classes and working for WBGU-TV this summer. I also defend my prelims in a couple of weeks. If all goes well, by the end of August I'll not only be ABD, but have some draft dissertation chapters finished, and a wife.

Phew, life comes at you pretty fast, huh?

-M.D.S.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ian! I wondered where the MDS has been...in cognito, I guessed.

Wedding plans here are complete. Weird, huh? And I still have a year to go...

We moved to a bigger apt, too...e-mail me and I'll send you the address. Also - I need your address so I can ensure you guys get our wedding invite when we send them.

Miss ya!
Monica
monicagail2880@hotmail.com

2:41 PM  
Blogger Pádraig Ó Tuama said...

Good to hear from you Ian... life sounds full but flourishing! All is good in Belfast - lots of changes in the NI political sphere, which seems promising! I'll drop you an email sometime... Pádraig. Mog's blog has a few new haiku on it too... check it out.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home