January 18, 2007

NCA

NCA=National Communication Association.

Deadline for submissions for the 2007 conference (which takes place in November, by the way) is the middle of next month. February 15, to be exact. My goal is to submit three papers for consideration. Turning three papers into conference submissions in three weeks is a challenge, to say the least. I take solace in the fact that I don't also have final papers due this time of year.

Also, it looks like my comparative ed. final project might just work itself into Dr. Dixon's new intercultural book. Keep your fingers crossed on that one, gentle readers. As an added bonus, my philosophical foundations class might serve me well as a feeder into my dissertation prospectus. I'm just a killin' two birds with one stone MACHINE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home