November 29, 2006

Final Stretch

The semester seems to be wrapping up nicely. I've finished one course entirely; I present in Philosophy tomorrow with my current version of that term paper (which will probably need at least another edit or two); Media Effects' presentation is Monday and then I have to spit polish that paper before the semester's out.

In the course I teach we finished up notes on two chapters yesterday and will be doing some activities to fill out the rest of the semester. I feel like I have a handle on all the assignments I need to finish up, all the work ahead of me, and have started gearing up for Christmas.

Ho, ho, ho...here we come.

2 Comments:

Blogger M.K. said...

Good luck with finals! :)

10:53 AM  
Blogger Dr. Y said...

Hi, I just found your blog through One Day at a Time (http://blog-by-julie.blogspot.com/) and we appear to go to the same school! Good luck with your end of semester happenings.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home