October 25, 2006

Linky Links

I have a few links for all you readers. I know it's not really what a blog is for, but at least I didn't send you a forward with the links shoved in there. Count your blessings.

The first is the picture of now world-famous Stuart on stuffonmycat.com:

Stuart's Halloween Candy



Once again, musical genius, Deb Whalen has introduced me to another absolutely perfect song:

The Postal Service, "Such Great Heights"



And, as if that weren't enough, Ben Folds does a live cover of it on Australian radio:

Ben Folds, "Such Great Heights"



In "M.D.S." related news: Engagement plans are in the works for my beautiful sidekick and myself. In case she happens to read this, I think I'm planning on proposing as soon as the Tim Horton's opens. I figure we could go get some doughnuts, coffee and hash browns. Then I could profess my love in the most romantic place ever: a fast food/coffee shop named after a Canadian hockey player. If I did it before we completed our order, though, maybe they'd give us a discount. That's the ticket!

Additionally it seems like we'll both be heading to Millersburg this weekend to help move future mother-in-law and father-in-law into their new home.

Son-In-Laws = Cheap Labor. We work for food and parental approval.

-M.D.S. AWAY!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaay for Stuart! I can't get TJ or Rox to sit still long enough to get a pic of anything on them. Check out www.cuteoverload.com, too, they've got some great pics!

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim Horton's? oh darling! I don't know how I'll survive the wait. I'm counting the moments until the grand opening...

5:20 PM  
Blogger Jeff Nelson said...

If you guys want to stop up, we can do lunch or something.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home