April 24, 2006

Last lap

This is the last week of classes. Next week is finals week, and I have one to do (which I have yet to begin to study for OR even look at the exam study guide). Eep.

I finished the first draft of my Spirek paper and REALLY like it. It came out very nicely, I must say. I think if I can keep on myself to get the survey through human subjects ASAP, then I might be able to collect some data before the school year out. Although, honestly, this is a bit ambitious.

Right now I just have to pound away on the keys, finish coding 6 more folders for Bradshaw, and finalize a few little things. Mostly, I'm done. Like I said a few months ago: Things get done. I feel swamped just like everyone else, but for as long as I can remember my work always gets done. This PhD is no different. It just takes earlier mornings, later nights, more trips to the library, more coffee, more conversations and more revisions. But, it's nothing your friendly neighborhod Masked Doctoral Student can't handle!

M.D.S. AWAY!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home