March 21, 2006

Movin' along

Today I register for Fall classes. Today I continue working on my coding "research" for Dr. Bradshaw. Today I have a meeting about my intependant readings class. Today I have my sociology class. Today I have a whole lot to do.

I feel like I really just want this semester to be over. When I mention this to colleagues they seem quick to say, "But I have so much work to do." And they're right. We do each have a lot to do, but each semester I do eventually get all my work done. So, I know this semester will be no different. I WILL get all my work done.

I just want to already have it done. So remember two things, gentle readers, first keep plugging away, there's light at the end of the tunnel. Second, sometimes that light belongs to a swiftly moving on-coming train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home