March 28, 2006

This week's docket

Ok, back to another week of all the things that make my weeks go by. Yesterday I had the fine pleasure of speaking with two other superheros who completed their M.A.s with me in Illinois. It looks like I'm going to see at least one of them next weekend at CSCA (Central States Communication Association) in Indianapolis. I'm looking forward to that event with Cruea and Jake. I think that I'm the only student from B.G. who is presenting solo (that's a pretty good feeling).

This week, in addition to finishing my Sociology of Law paper, I have to fill out a program evaluation and meet with my temporary advisor to discuss how my program is coming along and what I need to take each semester to finish, etc. etc. I know they say that if you write down your goals, you're more likely to complete them...I wonder if that does the same for blogging your goals? I guess I'll find out. As soon as I get that program of study goals down on paper, I'll stick it up here in this forum. And now, it's off to write a few more pages here and there.

-M.D.S.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People are reading...

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home