April 04, 2006

April is the cruelest month?

Yesterday I taught my IPC 102 class (it's the Communication basic course: public speaking, a bit of theory, small group, persuasion, etc.). Instead of giving them the rundown of the week's plan, I got to give them the plan for the remainder of the semester. THE REMAINDER OF THE SEMESTER. Egad.

So, things are speeding along, although I'm waiting to see how this month goes; I do have almost the whole of April left (and the first part of May, too). I foresee a pretty easy month. This biggest project I have looming in front of me is my Soc. Scientific methods project. But, I know exactly what I am going to do, what resources I need to write it, and how I am going to compile the research, so I'm in a very good place with that. Now it's a matter of beginning the actual writing of the thing. Other than that, I have some revisions to do for sociology and for education. I also have a final exam in sociology which I'm not looking forward to, but there it is...

Last week I filled in my doctoral progress report, so I know what I am going to be taking for the next two years and what I should have as my goals for publishing, etc. All in all, I'm right on track. Speaking of starting work on that paper...I think it's time to stop blogging and get to work.
Although, if I were a cyber-communication scholar, this would be my work...hhhmmm...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark D. Cruea said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Mark D. Cruea said...

Ian-You need to add a link to my blog. Not that its' much (I blog about once a semester), but since I linked to yours a while back...
(http://blogginonup.blogspot.com/)

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Connecticut hot tubs and spas supplies and parts Marriott timeshare resales&apos marriott timeshare resales a identifying pc100 sdram attorney malpractice nevada

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home