September 19, 2006

The routine

There comes a point in each semester where you realize you've learnt your routine. I think that is this week. About a month or so in, you know now how long it is going to take you to do readings for class X, how the professor of seminar Y will organize and address the material. It's a comforting (even if only an expected) feeling. I know I'm going to have free time on such and such a day for so many hours and what I can reasonably fit into those hours. For me it becomes a scheduling issue. Now that I know what I need to do (and when) I can budget and plan ahead a little bit.

I have my first shoot for the TV station this Friday (I think). It totally depends on scheduling a camera crew (which doesn't depend on me). So, the learning process continues. I suppose next month I'll know better how to organize and schedule this TV work so as to get it done effectively and not waste time I need to spend on other responsibilities. -M.D.S. OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home