December 15, 2005

End of the semester

Done. The last potluck party is over. The last paper has been turned in. The last task has been dotted and crossed and that's all she wrote. Last night we had a little class get-together after our potluck. We went to Beckett's, a pool hall bar.

I told myself when I left home that I'd leave as soon as Amy insulted and offended me for no reason. I made it until about 9:30. Admittedly I was already in a pissy mood, but every camel's back breaks eventually. And my tolerance for her is at it's end. I would have preferred to be at home, drinking coffee, watching a movie, snuggling with Gina.

Today I may go see King Kong, depending on the ammount of snow we get today. For those of you that are interrested, here is Gina's blog. http://menuez.motime.com/ I'm also updating my superhero suit (all thanks to Mark Cruea).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home