August 16, 2006

Resume Transmission

It's mid-August and I am returned! This new semester finds your faithful Masked Doctoral Student is a new building, with new colleagues, and a new (Mac) computer. (My super-powers are not super-powerful enough to allow me to right-click. Curses!) My new assistantship is through the P.C.C. (Partners in Context & Community). From what I understand, my students this year are all pre-service teachers who have expressed an interest in serving under-represented populations. I believe they do observations in classrooms in Toldeo and, here at BG, all live and take classes together.

In addition, I continue my PhD training by taking Persuasion, Media Effects, and a seminar in the Philosophy department called sustainability and Wisdom. My schedule has worked out so that I don't have to teach or take classes on Fridays.

In just the past few weeks, my wonderful girlfriend and I moved into a fine duplex in a residential area of Bowling Green. I think that my schedule is going to allow me to spend Fridays cleaning the house and doing the dishes for my lovely girlfriend...who is shouldered with the awesome responsibility of working five whole days each week. Mwa ha ha...

M.D.S. AWAY!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just press "ctrl" and the apple-key and you'll be right-clicking like there was no other memory of PC's....
Enjoy the mac - it's such a better way to exist,
Pádraig.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home